I dont know why im born in this world without a legal identity. It's a common story or sort of. My mother met this guy or this guy met my mother. They get together and she got pregnant. Little does she know that the man that supposed to be her new husband or sort of is married or maybe she knew about it and continue the whole deal anyway. I heard a lot of rumors during my childhood and teenager years about my father. My dad was already married and had 3 kids. To be honest, I know who my dad is, we've interacted throughout my whole life and I'm happy for that. But most of the time I feel this emptiness and embarassment deep down. I'm catholic, and illegitimate children are frowned upon by the church which turned me agnostic. I have several friends who are also illegitimate children except that they don't know their fathers.I also carry my father's last name but in never in my whole life have I experienced a "happy family".
No comments:
Post a Comment